Case reference: 456128961
Date submitted: 03/10/2022
Request: Hi there,
A silver birch tree was recently cut down at the St Thomas Pleasure grounds park. May I please know the following to aid me with my study of the park:
1) The date(s) of the inspections of this tree
2) The name of the company(s) that carried out the inspection
3) The date the tree was felled (please include the full date and not just the month)
4) The name of the company(s) that carried out the removal of the tree
5) A brief summary of the reason(s) the tree needed to be removed
6) The remains of the tree - were these repurposed as insect habitats at other ECC parks or wood chippings?
7) The suggested replacement(s) - species, planned location(s) and planned date(s).
The location of the tree is here:
What 3 words: famous.wink.faded
Dear Mr Pickles,
Thank you for your request for information, which has been dealt with under the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.
Please find attached the information you have requested.